Thursday 28 May 2015

Location Scouting - Brisbane Family Photographer

On location photographers spend a good portion of their time sourcing the right spots for your sessions. I personally invest a lot of time and energy into it. Things are constantly changing, areas are being cleared for development, grass gets mown or fenced off or we are unable to access areas due to the weather. And I'm particularly fussy with my requirements. Often my little ones come along, dressed in their daggiest clothes it seems. It's great exercise for us all and they enjoy looking at new things. Their reaction gives me a good idea how your little ones will feel about a location too. This particular spot got scratched off my list of potentials, but I love this little series of my kids regardless. And the shot at the end.. to me is priceless. Totally worth the Maccas bribery!




No comments:

Post a Comment