Thursday 4 October 2018

Magic Mini Sessions - Brisbane Baby and Children's Photographer

Ah.. how fantastic to meet these two loves. Such a surprise blessing to their mum and dad. I've been lucky in the past to photograph both their big brothers at a similar age. They are just as gorgeous... and how about this beautiful green setting? So hard to find in this dry weather. I'm so fortunate to have a wonderful network of photographers to help.  Thanks so much for putting your faith in me once again guys... they are adorable! 

If you'd like more information on Magic Mini Sessions for your little loves you can email me (Mandii) at xanthephotography@bigpond.com - they are slightly different to my usual sessions. These ones are just for the kids. Relaxed, short sessions that focus on your little loves the way they are, especially those adorable funny expressions. Perfect for marking milestones like first birthdays, sitting up, crawling etc. 






No comments:

Post a Comment