Monday 10 June 2019

Chasing Light - North Brisbane Family Photographer

It took quite a few reschedules (thanks weather) for me to finally meet this little family, but like all the good things in life, these guys were totally worth waiting for. Sweet, loving, all the best kinds of fun. A family that truly appreciates the importance of their photos. And yes we had beautiful light.. but I think I could have met this family anywhere anytime and created beautiful images with them. Why? Because of their heart, their connection and their appreciation. For all the little things about their children and their life that could change at any point. 


I've said it once and I'll say it over and over and over. You can photoshop a lot of things.. I've seen some quite drab photographs transformed.. but LOVE guys.. love and connection. You can't fake that x If you'd like me to help you make some beautiful images of your family this year please email me (Mandii) at xanthephotography@bigpond.com or visit www.xanthephotography.com for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment