Saturday 7 March 2020

Tree Children - North Lakes Brisbane Family Photographer

"Let's raise tree children - 
wild spirits with strong roots, 
who bend but don't break - 
children whose arms make shelters 
& heart's are home to little birds 
singing out for the sheer joy of it."

Nicolette Sowder


I so loved these words when I saw them and they reminded me of this darling bunch that I got to photograph recently. I loved how fascinated they were with the world around them and how every little thing was a treasure. A lesson for us all perhaps. 


These mini sessions are perfect for when mum or dad don't necessarily need to be in the photos but  still want to document the children. If you'd like to book in your children for one of these sessions in North Brisbane, you can email me (Mandii) at xanthephotography@bigpond.com  or look for more information on Magic Minis at www.xanthephotography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment